A independent practice accountancy firm is looking for a talented accountant to join there friendly team.
- Energetic, diligent individual
- Highly organised
- Career focused with a willingness to develop skills and experiences further
- Confident to work in a hands-on role
- Good attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good workflow management
- Analytical skill to highlight issues and suggest solutions
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, actively progressing your work through to completion.
- To carry out tax computations, complete VAT returns and deliver management accounts, ensuring deadlines are met.
- You will regularly liaise with HMRC, companies House, bank managers and lenders and the authorities.
- Creating business plans using company software.
- Attend company meetings and local events as required
- To ensure the business strives for efficiency and cost-effective operations, you will be motivated to carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes.
- Respond to customer queries
- Perform ad-hoc bookkeeping and have knowledge of payroll systems
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 3 years Practice accounts preparation and tax experience
- AAT/ACCA/ACA Qualified or QBE
- Highly proficient working with computers, Excel, Word and Outlook
In return my client offers a competitive salary with performance-related bonus's, 25 days leave plus bank holidays, company paid pension after 6 months, employee discount scheme and free parking.