An interesting, niche opportunity to work within a well established Accountancy Practice has become available for the right candidate. If meeting different people, a job where no two days are the same and an opportunity to build up a niche skill set that will set you apart from the crowd is something that you want, read on.
- Prepare year-end financial statements, ensuring compliance with current legislation for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Preparation of working papers as per company compliance to 'back up' the accounts
- Liaise with outside agencies and clients
- Attend courses to keep up to date with new Companies Act and regulations
- The role involves travelling to clients to discuss accounts so a driving license and transport is essential
- Previous experience of year end preparation and statutory disclosure requirements
- Intermediate/Advanced computer skills essential
- A good knowledge of personal and corporation tax
- Someone who is comfortable and confident working in different retail environments
- Ability to build up rapport with clients
- Good business development skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A driven, disciplined individual
- A self-motivator
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- A team player
If you have all of the skills and qualities mentioned above and have a genuine interest in this role please send in an updated CV.