£15000 - £23000 per annum
Agility Resourcing are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll professional to join a growing and rewarding practice as the Payroll Manager reporting into the managing director. This opportunity would suit someone with a minimum of 3 years experienced + which has been gained within payroll bureau environment. Your day to day responsibilities will include;
· Working standalone and be equally responsible for the day to day running of the department and ensuring all deadlines are met.
· You will be responsible for processing end to end payroll on a monthly and weekly basis for a varied mix of clients.
· Responsible for manual calculations of statutory payments and deductions as well as dealing with a variety of queries from employees and queries.
· Liaising closely with HMRC, Clients and staff to ensure all forms and records are up to date and accurate.
· Processing & answering queries about PAYE underpayments/overpayments on behalf of clients
The successful applicant will have worked in a payroll bureau environment or will have good working knowledge of payroll software. The IPP qualification would be beneficial or someone who is keen to pursue this qualification. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious and driven, and looking to secure a role where future career opportunities exist. Salary will depend on experience, however candidates at all levels will be considered (including Senior Payroll Executives) as this is a growing organisation.
North West accountancy, finance and HR recruiters