A Chartered Accountancy firm based in Preston are seeking an ambitious Accounts Semi Senior for a varied and interesting role.
The firm is well regarded and has a well-established and stable team. They work with a wide range of small, medium and large businesses across the region.
- Preparation of accounts for a range of entities including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- The main responsibility will be dealing with the accounts and tax work for SME's accounts
- Demonstrating a good understanding of accounting standards
- Maintaining and updating manual and computer accounting records accurately
- Working closely with clients and providing an outstanding service at all times
- Complying with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
The ideal candidate:
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA
- At least 2 years practice experience
- Professional and focused on providing an outstanding service to clients
- They should have good technical knowledge of Sage/Iris and Excel,
- Accurate in their work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team of people
- Audit experience will have an advantage although is not a requirement
Study support offered if required.