A rapidly expanding organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to join their business.
Reporting to the Managing Director
- Support the Management Teamwith strategic decision making
- Full ownership for monthly management accounts and board pack production
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis of variances
- Line management and support of a team of 1 transactional level staff
- Liaising with external payroll company regarding commission and payments
- Producing the sales / cash forecast on a regular basis
- Preparing the budgets
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Demonstrated the ability to support and drive a medium sized business through continued growth, implementing systems and controls to support this long term as well as preparing information for potential investors
- Ideally been a key point of contact for external auditors and other external enquiries
- Medium to advanced Excel as well as SAGE
- Ability to work independently as well as leading a team in a dynamic, fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and organically growing organisation. In return the successful candidate can expect a high level of autonomy with the real opportunity to become Finance Director in the next 24 months.