Assistant Accountant in Practice
£17,000 - £21,000
A top firm of accountants situated in Chester is currently seeking a bright, passionate and outgoing Assistant Accountant to join the current team and enhance their accounting career.
The vacancy has been created due to growth and expansion which is forecast to continue throughout 2015 reflecting the consistent success of the firm.
This firm has a great reputation as they fully support all employees with their financial studies to help them utilise their existing skills and potentially progress into a senior position.
Reporting to a Senior Accountant you will be required to:
- Deal with the preparation of accounts for Sole Traders and Ltd companies
- Prepare client accounts up to Profit and Loss
- Balance the bank reconciliations for clients
- Assist with the bookkeeping for a number of clients
- Process the payroll for a number of clients
Applications for the role will ideally have
- AAT qualified or studying towards
- 12-18 months experience within an accountancy firm
- A professional attitude able to communicate directly with clients
- Some knowledge of producing management accounts
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on fresh challenges
- Passionate about a career in accounts
In return you will receive:
- Regular reviews to ensure you are achieve your best
- 22 days annual leave
- Free onsite parking and easily accessible commute links
- Support from management with regards to progression and progress
- Other added benefits and bonding sessions for the team
in summary, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for responsibility with chances to progress to partner level.