£45000 - £50000 per annum
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, who through acquisition are looking for a Financial Controller to join their management team.
Managing a small Finance team and reporting directly to the Managing Director duties will include :
* Ongoing development of financial systems and procedures, operating on a Sage 50 platform, to support the business growth.
* Control and efficient delivery of all day to day Finance transactions.
* Production ando f monthly management accounts with supporting commentary and variance analysis.
* Manage the annual Audit process in liaison with the company's Auditors.
* Production and development of annual budgets and regular forecasting.
* Proactively manage and review the current WIP and contract status.
* Daily cash-flow management and control.
* Operate as key point of contact with the Bank, Auditors and other professional bodies.
This role will suit a qualified or QBE Accountant who can demonstrate strong experience in playing a full Finance role in a similar SME environment. Experience withing the retail industry would be a distinct advantage.
This is a superb opportunity for a confident and well organised Finance professional who has the ability and potential to develop their career with a real opportunity to become a senior member of the Board.
North West accountancy, finance and HR recruiters