£32000 - £40000 per annum + Pension & Bonus Scheme
Accounts Senior to work within a small but growing professional accounting services firm based in Widnes. The business has ambitious growth plans that will enable you to gain wider experience and greater responsibility than within in a larger practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong experience dealing with business clients. The ideal candidate will be able to bring fresh thinking about best processes and ensure they maintain practice excellence.
Key skills required
- 2-3 years experience gained within an accountancy practice - essential
- Fully conversant with final accounts, corporate tax computation submissions and self assessments
- Strong client facing skills with a warm consultative approach that reflect the company ethos
- The ability to review/approve colleagues work
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise work to ensure all deadlines are met
- Conversant with the following accounting software: Sage 50 Accounts, Cloud accounting software (Xero preferred)
- Strong client facing skills with a warm consultative approach that reflects the company ethos
- Strong written and verbal English - clear communication skills with the ability to present information clearly to clients