£30000 - £32000 per annum
Experienced Finance Manager is urgently sourced by a rapidly growing SME organisation who due to growth require a professional Finance Manager to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director the succesful candidate will be confident to work in a stand-alone post and have sole responsibility for the Finance function.
Duties will include :
- Processing any journal entries required on the accounts at month end.
- Responsible for the preparation of month end accounts.
- Production of the monthly management reports.
- Ensuring all purchase ledger processes are managed timely and accurately and any queries resolved.
- Ensuring all sales invoicing is managed timely and accurately.
- Generating any credit notes if required.
- Ensuring all accounts and statements are reconciled at month end.
- Handling any queries on the sales or purchase ledgers.
- Reconciling the bank statement as required.
- Preparing for quarterly VAT returns.
- Update the monthly VAT file and reconcile to the general ledger.
- Preparing Intrastat and EC sales list returns.
- Handling all queries and extensively liaising with suppliers and customers.
- Manage the overseas suppliers and pay according to payment terms.
- Update the fixed asset register and prepayment schedule and reconcile the nominal accounts.
This position is key for the continued growth and success of the company. The succesful candidate therefore will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills as well as strong SAGE and Excel abilities.