A leading Fylde Coast company are looking to recruit an experirenced Payroll Manager on a fixed term contract for a minimum period of 12 months.
You will be responsible for the following :
- To manage the payroll system to ensure that reporting is accurate and to revise / implement changes as required.
- Support Head of Payroll with the calculation and communication of the annual salary and bonus review and other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with HMRC legislation and Auto Enrolment in line with statutory deadlines
- Support the Finance department with the provision of data for budget preparation, analysis of monthly costs and reconciliation of relevant GL accounts.
- Prepare all year end statutory information and returns to HMRC.
- Maintain the P11D module to ensure accurate submission of benefit in kind details.
- Provide accurate and timely information to the pension scheme administrators relating to year end schedules and renewal data.
- Provide ongoing support to HR Department and external customers as necessary.
- Continual improvement and development of payroll processes and systems.
To be considered for this opportuntiy you will have experience in managine high volume payrolls (in excess of 300) have a strong understanding of both manual and computerised payroll systems and good knowledge of up to date legislation is mandatory.
In return, the client offers a generous salary package and unrivalled benefits package.