£22000 - £28000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
I am currently recruiting for a client based in the Lancaster area who are looking for an Accounts/Office Manager, this would be a permanent position working a 37.5 hour working week. This company is currently turning over circa 6 million and are looking to expand their team, this pivotal position would suit someone who is hands on and has a keen eye for detail. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide leadership and take responsibility for the Finance function
- Accurately complete period end processes to tight deadlines, reconciliation and investigation of balance sheet accounts, including analysis and reporting on business performance.
- Prepare and report on the aged debt and cash flow forecast.
- Supervision of a small staff team
- Assist the Directors in the preparation of budgets, conduct the monthly accruals and prepayments, posting cross charges as required.
- Assist with updating of monthly management accounts spreadsheet and distribute to Directors for review.
- Creation of the monthly management pack including P&L, Balance sheet, Budget
- Prepare year end journals, reports and send Sage data to Auditors as required.
- Manage and complete VAT returns
- All reconciliation work
- Manage sales and purchase ledger functions
- Banking/company credit cards
- Daily, post all bank receipts and payments- chasing invoices/receipts for payment as required. Reconcile bank accounts
If this sounds like something that would interest you; or you know of someone who may be interested, please contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.