£19000 - £24000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
My client who are a reputable organisation are currently looking for a Credit Controller in the Blackburn area. This is an exciting role working for a fantastic company with a working week of 37.5 hours on a permanent basis. If you are a Credit Controller with experience of the legal side of the role, this would be the perfect role for you. Responsibilities within this role are as follows:
- Maintain sales ledger.
- Excellent client and customer relationship skills with good attention to detail.
- Within responsible area, facilitate the smooth day to day running, identification and resolution of debt issues.
- Collection of outstanding debt in line with monthly targets, using both telephone and letter chasing.
- Allocation of all cash receipts and administration for designated accounts.
- Key Account Management and liaison with internal personnel to resolve any customer issues.
- Reviewing customer's credits limits, and communicating problems to the customers
- Managing the policy of placing accounts on stop and pursuing legal action where appropriate.
- Experience and knowledge of working alongside the small claims courts would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, or know of anyone who may be interested, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078, or apply direct with an updated CV.