This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Accounts Semi-Senior to join an award-winning local accountancy firm who are ambitious and keen to build on their recent substantial growth.
You will need to have proven experience of working within an accountancy practice, as you will need to provide a wide range of accountancy and tax services to a variety of clients, as well as continuing to maintain and develop the existing client portfolio, which consists of Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Production of yearly accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Companies
- Production of Tax returns for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Companies
- Completion of VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Reporting on yearly and monthly accounts variances to the Managing Partner.
- All day to day accounting duties including accruals and prepayments and fixed asset maintenance
- Dealing with client's queries and providing advice on accounting practices.
- Preparation of client corporation and personal tax returns for partner review
- Prepare VAT returns
- Assist on payroll when required during busy periods
You will be :
- The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified, Chartered or Part qualified ACCA/ ACA, however, relevant experience will also be considered
- It is essential that you have 1-2 years' experience of preparing accounts for sole traders and partnerships, from start to review stage
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this is very much a customer facing role.
- Excellent people and time management skills
For more information and a confidential chat pleas contact Suzanne Hall at Agility Resourcing.