£52000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, 30 days holiday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Director to join a manufacturing business based in the heart of Lancashire. This is a new role for the recruiting organisation and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate financial advice and support to enable sound business decisions.
Reporting directly to the MD this is a full time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Line management of a small accounts team
* Preparation of monthly and year end statutory accounts
* Producing detailed financial reports for the Directors and board members
* Preparation of the annual audit pack
* Developing and implementing financial systems and processes
* Having significant input in annual budget prep
The successful candidate will:
* Be professionally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Have gained experience in a similar role, ideally within the manufacturing or retail sectors
* Possess strong leadership and management skills
* Have robust communication skills
* Be highly motivated and focused on driving the profitability of the business
Interviews are being held locally and for a confidential chat please contact Suzanne Hall 01772 278078.
North West accountancy, finance and HR recruiters