Highly entrepeneurial company are looking to recruit a Company Accountant in a newly created position.
Reporting to an energetic and dynamic Group FD you will be fully responsible for the accounting function for the business. Managing a team of 3 you will be responsible for :
- Management of accounts payable/receivable, reconciliations, management and statutory reports, corporate revenue/expenses, P&L reporting and budgeting.
- Dealing with the requirements of the external audit team.
- Working with the trading and engineering teams to ensure timely and accurate reconciliation of fund/trading positions.
- Development and documentation of controls surrounding the operational processes of the business.
- Involvement in the due diligence process undertaken by potential investors/shareholders.
Skills and Experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Be self-starting
- Willing to take ownership of important projects
- Experience will be more important than qualifications therefore candidates qualified by experience are welcome.
For more information about this position please contact me urgently.