Are you looking to progress to FD in the next 3 years ? Are you an ambitious Qualified / QBE Accountant who is looking for their next challenge?
Due to ongoing growth my client is now looking to succession plan for their existing Finance Director and are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join the team.
Financial Reporting and Responsibilities
- Involvement in the completion of the Divisional Budgets / Monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Overseeing the completion of monthly reporting and the provision of variance analysis and insightful commentary
- Ownership of client balance sheets and identification and management of any potential risks
- Identification of process improvements to support the management team and improve the delivery of information across the division
You will have :
- The ability/confidence to provide appropriate degree of challenge to operational management to ensure sound decision-making from a financial perspective.
- Effective business partnering with the Sector Managing Director and being an integral part of the decision-making process.
- Utilizing systems, commercial and financial acumen to identify areas of improvement within the business.
- Completion of extensive Financial Modelling / commercial analysis to support various activities and participation in the decision making within the division - new business opportunities, contract renewals and business development activities
Ideally qualified although QBE candidates (with considerable experience ideally at FC level or above) candidates will benefit from a relaces working atmoshphere where emphasis is placed on work life balance. Advanced excel skills are a pre-requisite.