£16000 - £21000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
Our client an established service organisation based in Manchester are looking for a graduate to join the analytics team. With steady growth and recent investment this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
We are currently recruiting for a data analyst within their finance team and a summary of the responsibilities will include:
- Support business decisions by delivering budgets and forecasts, tracking of actual spend and variance analysis vs forecasts.
- Build and maintain key relationships with external stakeholders
- Provide accurate and relevant reporting
- Financial modelling support.
- Assist with the Business Ops month end process, including managing the adjustments to the accounts (accruals and prepayments), key variance analysis, headcount reporting, production of detailed variance commentary and production of management packs.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and monitoring, including accruals and prepayments analysis.
- Monitor the financial performance of programs and provide early feedback to stakeholders to highlight risks and opportunities.
- Report writing of management information
What we are looking for?
- Degree in maths/accounting/economics (2:1 or above)
- 2 A-levels grade C and above.
- Enthusiasm and innovation
Benefits of this job
- 33 days' holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Complete in-house training along with online modules
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Manchester, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.