Due to ongoing and unprecedented growth my client is looking to recruit an additional Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your Key Tasks and Main Duties will be:
- Assisting in preparing the month end management accounts pack, which include profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow statement and KPIs.
- Variance and trend analysis for consolidated company results
- Management and review of gross margins and overheads
- Assisting in balance sheet control account reconciliation
- Preparation and analysis of weekly P&Ls
- Preparation of weekly cash flow statement and cash flow forecasts
- Development / improvement of management information for finance and operational managers
Budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting in the process of annual budget preparation and quarterly reforecasting
- Monitoring performance against budget monthly
- Assisting in the year end statutory audit process
- Lead cost saving and profitability boosting initiatives
- Maintaining key supplier relations
- Liaising with operational staff to optimise performance, cost control and drive profitability
- Assisting in the implementation of a reporting software to improve reporting across the department
The succesful candidate will be qualified and have a couple of years experience in a commercial role. You can expect an unrivalled career journey and exposure to a level of accounting that is unprecedented in the North West.