£18000 - £24000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
My client is a large big data company based in Bury and has an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join their analytical team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have graduate recently with a numeracy related degree and are looking to develop your career as an analyst. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation.
Duties will include:
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- Support through analysis and insight the creation of new products and new routes to market
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and maximise sales and improve customer satisfaction
- Apply excellent analytical and technical ability to ensure the highest standards of analysis and reporting are delivered across the team
- Produce world-class deliverables fit for a world-class operation
- Drive continual improvement of existing processes across Operations and beyond
- Understand the operational business model and propose, develop and deploy strategies to create measurable improvements
- Challenge the received wisdom on process and the use of people and technology within the organisation
Applicants must have:
- Honours degree (minimum 2:1 in a maths based subject (Maths, Economics, Accounts & Finance)
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. pivot tables and V-Lookups
- SQL is an advantage
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
- Results and solutions oriented, focused on delivery and process improvement
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team
- Innovative but structured thinker
- Adaptable to change
If this is something of interest please apply direct or contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 for further details.