£20000 - £24000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
My client based near Preston is currently looking for a Graduate Data Analyst to embark on a fantastic new career, which will involve lots of development and progression. Working as part of a small team of various capabilities, you will need to not only be bright but have good communication skills.
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis of the performance of the business to ensure we optimise profitability for each client, business division and the business as a whole.
- Support business decisions by delivering budgets and forecasts, tracking of actual spend and variance analysis vs forecasts.
- Build and maintain key relationships with external stakeholders
- Provide accurate and relevant reporting
- Financial modelling support.
- Assist with the Business Ops month end process, including managing the adjustments to the accounts (accruals and prepayments), key variance analysis, headcount reporting, production of detailed variance commentary and production of management packs.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and monitoring, including accruals and prepayments analysis.
- Monitor the financial performance of programs and provide early feedback to stakeholders to highlight risks and opportunities.
- Salary £20,000-£24,000 dependent on experience
- Study support i.e. CIMA/ACCA
- Excellent career progression
- Auto-enrolement pension
- 33 days' holiday inclusive on bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
Profile of candidate:
- Recently graduated in Accountancy & Finance/Maths/Economics or other numeric based degree (minimum 2:1)
- Excel skills including V-lookups, Pivot tables, formulas
- The ambition to progress in the future
- The ability to operate as part of a fast-paced team
- Desire to do professional qualifications
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles.