An opportunity has become available for an established or aspiring management accountant to take up a role in the Preston area.
My client offers a professional working environment in fantastic specification offices, pension, healthcare and a healthy holiday package.
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of Latest Forecasts and Annual Business Plan for the manufacturing operation.
- Constant development of existing tools and processes to enable efficient support to the business.
- Provide Capital Investment Appraisal.
- Development and management of monthly Manufacturing Statements to support Operations.
- Responsible for collation of data and presentation of product costs
- Support and develop a Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Responsible for ensuring the preparation of day to day management/production reporting, analysis/trend work covering such areas as production inventory/labour using SAP/Excel.
- Management of costing existing and new products.
- Ensure SAP master data is continually updated and accurate.
- Monitoring procedures used for stock valuations and material pricing.
- Qualified CIMA Strategic Level
- At least three years experience in a management accounting role in a medium sized manufacturing company preferably in the food processing / FMCG manufacturing industry.
- SAP knowledge
- Exposure to computerised financial systems including PC spreadsheet applications
We do aim to contact all applicants as soon as possible, however if you haven't heard from us within 2 weeks of the date you submitted the application, we regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and will contact you if any other suitable opportunities arise in the future.