Hey! Are you looking to become an accountant within an Accountancy Practice?
YES - Well look no further as I have one heck of an opportunity for you!
Currently seeking to appoint a Trainee Accountant in a Practice with 10 employees and a family feel environment. The company is offering a great study package and you will receive a full 10 weeks paid study leave a year to obtain the ACA qualification.
Trainee Accountant Duties:
- Preparing financials
- Auditing financial statements
- Corporate tax compliance work (including preparation of tax computations; tax returns and computation of liabilities) and preparation of VAT returns.
- Develop an understanding of the practical issues involved in delivering a high-quality service to clients.
- Assignments will be undertaken both in the office and at client's premises and will be a mixture of team work and projects undertaken individually.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must Have 2:1 or above in Maths, Business, Accountancy & Finance or Economics
- Will have an analytical and methodical approach to work, being able to apply both common sense and technical skills to different assignments
- Be highly organised person who can prioritise their work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines* Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to work unsupervised
- Good team player
- Strong Microsoft skills with a very good understanding of Excel
- £18,000.00 Salary with Full ACA study support
- 10 weeks paid study leave
- 28days a year holiday including banks
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing