A successful candidate is being sought by one of the Fylde Coast success stories. They have a tenacious attitude which has seen the company grow from strength to strength. With an exciting year ahead, comprising of acquisitions and other strategies for growth, they are looking for a Management Accountant to join their thriving finance team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation and evaluation of monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and KPI's) both internally to GWR and externally to the group
- Maintain and assisting with P&L revenue schedules; controlling deferred and accrued revenue
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, maintaining the Fixed Asset Register, creating and posting journals, prepayments & accruals.
- Preparation of Stock and WIP reconciliations.
- Ensuring that relevant VAT and Tax returns are completed and submitted
- Controlling the month-end close process.
- CIMA/ ACCA/ACA Qualified (finalists or QBE will be considered)
- Experience with posting journals, prepayments and accruals.
- Month-end reporting and assisting with audit
- MS Excel and strong IT skills.