My client prioritises taking care of the environment and commitment to the local community. They have a focus on quality and value-for-money and are a leading manufacturer in PVC windows and doors.
You'll be working with an established company and who're looking for someone who wants to develop their skills in order to forward their career. You will also get the opportunity to complete either the CIMA or the ACCA funded by the company.
Working within the Finance team you are play a key part within the company, keeping it running smoothly and efficiently.
Duties within the role will include:
- Checking daily payments taken against expected payments
- Ensuring all Direct Debit funding amounts and payments reconcile
- Contacting customers and bringing account back on track
- Sending statements and chasing outstanding policies for reconciliation
- Reconciliation of monthly customer accounts against company internal system - checking all details are correct before agreeing and updating our system.
- Totalling monthly payments according to the agreed reconciliations
Your key skills should include:
- Must have a 2:1 in a statistic based degree or above
- Competent IT skills especially on Excel including using a wide range of functions and formulas, creating pivot tables.
- Accurate with good attention to detail is essential for this role given the responsibility of checking payment details
- An ability to pick up and understand systems and processes easily
- Methodical and organised
- Be able to take responsibility for your tasks and deliver to deadlines without prompting
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A good team player
- Show initiative
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.