£21000 - £22000 per annum + Study Support + Pension
* Salary: £21,000.00
* CIMA / ACCA Study Support
* Location: Stockport, with some travel required.
* Position Type: Full-Time
* Driver's license preferred
Corporate Finance Graduate
My client is a leading and fast-growing company in their industry, with a big push for growth via acquisition. constantly looking to do things better and faster, using data-driven decisions. You will join a team of 12 who're friendly and dynamic. You will use numbers and facts to make key recommendations, such as which company we should buy next, which strategic partnership / venture to progress.
You will also work on a variety of diverse projects assisting the business to improve productivity and commercial optimisation and growth. You will make an impact and quickly see the results of your work.
* Must have a 2:1 or above in Accountancy & Finance, Maths, Economics or a numeric based degree
* Competent IT skills especially on Excel including using a wide range of functions and formulas, creating pivot tables.
* PowerPoint skills
* Detail orientation and structured thinking
* Ability to exceed deadlines
* Multi-tasking ability
* Increase commercial optimisation and productivity by developing automated applications, tools and models
* Support senior management by providing strategic and commercial recommendations based on models and analyses
* Partake in selected strategic, commercial and/or M&A projects
* Travel to other company sites within the UK and Europe may be required in order to support ongoing and new business activities
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing
North West accountancy, finance and HR recruiters