£40000 - £45000
A Leading Independent School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual with proven experience of success for the position of Finance Manager. The school is a co-curricular 2-19 independent day school. Based in Blackpool, this is a fantastic opportunity to shape the future development of our school.
- To manage all aspects of Finance, Health & Safety, Estates and HR at an operational level;
- To develop and monitor long term, sustainable financial and resourcing strategies for the School in consultation with the Headteacher;
- To ensure that the administrative function supports the School's core educational purpose both efficiently and effectively;
- As part of the leadership team in translating the vision for the School into agreed objectives and operational business plans.
What we would need from you:
- Prior senior level experience at either Finance/HR or Business Manager level;
- To have effective senior leadership and managerial skills;
- To have strong accountancy skills;
- To be solution-focused.