Agility Resourcing are currently looking for a candidate who is a qualified member of an accountancy body and has industry experience to manage and monitor financial performance.
My client is a SME manufacturing organisaiton and you will be part of a small management team and report to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure that the company is fully compliant with all financial regulation.
- Management of accounts admin team.
- The overview and management of sales and purchase ledger.
- To set up and monitor electronic invoicing and POD process in order to reduce payment lag / invoice query time.
- Bank reconciliation.
- To develop monthly cash forecasts and budgeting process and the analysis and forecasting of performance.
- To produce monthly Creditor / Debtor reports.
- To calculate the quarterly VAT returns and monthly PAYE payments and ensure that payments are made on time and in full.
- To prepare year end accounts and to work alongside external auditor.
- To use inhouse software to extract data for use in the financial reporting process.
- To have a good understanding of PAYE and NI regulations. To support the payroll tem and to assist in implementation of new procedures to encompass changing legislation with regard to employee payment process. (110 staff)
- Production of P11d's and P60's
You will have :
- Strong commercial experience of the management of a finance function and payment mechanisms.
- Commercially focused in a business that wants you to make an impact.
- Strong IT skills to include strong Excel, Access and Sage.
- Be keen to embrace new IT solutions and assist in implementation into daily process.
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- A strong relationship builder both internally with colleagues and externally with customers.
- Ability to produce clear and concise management reports.
- Ability to develop and produce KPI reports
- Being 'hands-on' and engaged in how you work across the business to help deliver profitable growth.
- An ability to be innovative in finding solutions to problems and able to explain them in a clear and evidenced way.
- Good understanding of company taxation