£21000 - £24000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
Would you like to be part of an established, forward thinking organisation based in Lytham? Due to steady growth, this forward thinking and innovative organisation are looking to speak with academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy and finance to join their team.
The responsibilities will include:
- Producing a monthly profit and loss breakdown from documents provided to you by the client
- Completing periodic reviews of client's online files to ensure that information is being recorded and allocated correctly
- Calculating liabilities such as PAYE and VAT & ensuring RTI requirements are met
- Drafting personal/company tax returns for client approval, providing advice and guidance to clients where necessary to approval stage
- Preparation/reconciliation/explanation of annual accounts, closure accounts and Corporation Tax computations to approval stage
- Delivers work that displays a good knowledge of technical and professional standards
- Meeting the demands of clients, handling telephone and e-mail queries
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerical based degree
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - ACCA/ACA/CIMA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- 33 days' holiday
- Company profit related bonus
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Lytham please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.