£22000 - £26000 per annum + Dependant upon experience
My client is a large manufacturing company based near Bury and has an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join their analytical team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have graduated recently with a numerical related degree and are looking to develop your career as an analyst. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation.
Duties will include:
- Develop solid understanding of Solutions and Services across the company.
- Develop good team working relationships within Merchandising.
- Working to design and deliver effective and efficient business solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Lead and facilitate meetings and workshops of varying sizes and composition to ensure that all stakeholders' needs are captured and recorded.
- Collect, analyse and document business, functional and data requirements from stakeholders
- Collect, document and maintain 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes.
- Develop a good working rapport with stakeholders and communicate in an effective manner, ensuring all parties all kept well informed of progress of business change.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders and as directed, to achieve the solution.
- Bridge the gap between the customer and delivery teams and support the testing team during the project lifecycle.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2:1in within the following degrees: Maths, Economics, Business, Phycology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
If this is something of interest, please apply direct with an updated CV or contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 for further details.