£17000 - £21000 per annum + Study Package
My client is an accounts practice looking for a recent graduate to join their tax department. Working as a trainee Graduate Tax Trainee you'll gain knowledge of tax legislation to provide advisory and consultancy services to clients, ensuring that they pay their taxes in the most efficient way and benefit from any tax advantages and exemptions.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Researching, analysing and interpreting changing tax legislation in both the UK and overseas
- Meeting with clients and collating information
- Working with tax law and revenue provisions
- Liaising and negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on behalf of the client
- Providing consultancy services to high value private clients
- Creating tax strategies for clients and planning their financial futures
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising on how to minimise a client's liability
- Producing reports and presentations for clients.
What we're looking for:
- A numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Accounting, Business, Economics etc with a minimum classification of 2:1 or above
- Competent IT skills including excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays and extended Xmas break)
- Team Christmas party
- Charity Fundraising Events I.e. Tough Mudder
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annually Incentives
- Company bonus scheme
- Free on-site car parking
If this is something you'd be interested in please contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated copy of your CV.