£23000 - £24000 per annum
Hours: 8:30 - 5pm
Holidays: 25days plus Banks
If you enjoy sport and analytics, then I have the perfect role for you!!
My Client is looking for a recent Graduate to Join the team in who loves sport and analytics. Working in a team of 5 in this will be the chance to develop your programming and analytical skills in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Identify trends from multiple sources
- Analysis and reporting
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc insight
- Liaise with multiple departments
- Create and maintain static and interactive performance dashboards
- Liaise with business stakeholders
- Predictive analytics models
- Work as a team to solve complex problems
- Sata models
- Data mining
- Segmentation techniques
- Must Have 2:1 or above in Maths, Business, Accountancy & Finance or Economics
- Experience of querying databases (Ideally SQL).
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Ideally SPSS Modeller).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible and responsive with a proactive approach to problem solving.
Please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing for further details