£17000 - £17500 per annum
My client based on the outskirts of Liverpool is looking for a graduate accountant to cover a 6 month maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a huge PLC company, with a chance of the role going permanent.
- To ensure that all stock movements are accounted for and explained.
- To ensure commission and royalty rates set by buyers are correct according to our records and query any that are not.
- Raise invoices and update files necessary for monitoring performance.
- Reconcile all commission and royalty invoices received pre payment.
- Responsibility for logistics financial reporting, controls, and analysis.
- Send out weekly labour reports and following up any queries.
- Produce monthly cost review documents with analysis and commentary.
- Lead the weekly operations meeting and the cost reviews for sites responsible for.
- To assist in the development, calculation, monitoring, and reporting on various logistics KPIs, driving performance in all functions.
- Identify and flag any potential risks or opportunities to the business.
- To liaise with members of different departments to gather the information necessary for month end processes.
- To produce budgets and forecasts as required by the business for expected margin costs.
- Working with 3 qualified accountants to gain valueble experience
- 20% off all company products
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, pro rata
- Chance of full CIMA study support and other development courses
- Subsidised canteen
- Free Parking
- 2:1 or above in a finance related degee
- Must have full driving licence and own car due to location
We do aim to contact all applicants as soon as possible, however if you haven't heard from us within 2 weeks of the date you submitted the application, we regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and will contact you if any other suitable opportunities arise in the future.