£20000 - £26000 per annum + study package
My client is a large E-Commerce company based in Greater Manchester and has an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join their analytical team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have graduated recently with a numerical related degree and are looking to develop your career as a Commercial Analyst. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation.
Duties will include:
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- Detailed analysis and reporting to make management decisions
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and maximise sales
- Apply excellent analytical and technical ability to ensure the highest standards of analysis and reporting are delivered across the team
- Produce world-class deliverables fit for a world-class operation
- Drive continual improvement of existing processes across Operations and beyond
- Develop and deploy strategies to create measurable improvements
- Daily and weekly reporting on performance vs. KPIs and budget.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Accounting etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Knowledge of SQL would be desirable
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
- CIMA study support will be given after a qualifying period
- Regular salary reviews
- 33 days holiday
- Employer pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Profit related bonus scheme
If this is something of interest, please apply direct with an updated CV or contact Sam Fish on 01772 278078 for further details.