Our client an established consultancy business based near Leeds are looking for a graduate or experienced candidate to join their data analytics team. With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Drive best-in-class understanding and knowledge of data to maximise its value
- Ensuring accuracy of data across multiple sources to build and deliver accurate reports in a timely fashion in order to provide senior management a basis on which to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for creating, communicating and maintaining a database of common definitions across all departments.
- Build bespoke reports and spreadsheets as required.
- Utilise segmentation and decisioning tools to implement intricate business strategies
- Apply intelligent data modelling and outstanding data quality to our wealth of data
- Provide management information reports to senior management
- Examine, analyse and forecast operational and business performance
- Partner with the business to identify issues, recommend solutions and solve complex problems
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1)
- 1-2 years experience within a Data Analysis role (not essential)
- SQL/Power BI/Tableu experience is desirable
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Ability and confidence to communicate with clients on all levels
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Opportunity to learn technical skills
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Leeds, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 or apply direct with an updated CV.