A great opportunity has arisen to work for a well established accountancy firm located in the Lancashire area. The position is a full time, permanent post with excellent opportunities to progress your career in accountancy.
The ideal candidate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with previous experience working within practice, if you are qualified by experience this may be considered depending on you as an individual
- A keen eye for detail
- Confident to work on your own with minimal supervision
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills including Excel
- Great interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Preparation of management accounts -Experience in this area is essential.
- Experience in the preparation of year-end statutory accounts to manager review stage
- Preparation of cash flows
- Supervision and training of junior staff
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Corporation Tax and VAT compliance.
- Personal Tax compliance.
- IRIS/SAGE/Microsoft Office.
Salary - negotiable dependent on experience.