£40000 - £45000 per annum
A growing organisation are in a position to expand their Senior Managment Team with the appointment of a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be a key member of the team that is looking to double their turnover in the next 3 years. You will possess strong analysis skills and act as Finance Business Partner to internal stakeholders.
Duties will include :
- Production of month end management accounts pack
- Complete the financial KPI reports to guide the management team on the financial performance of the business
- Take an active role in the cash flow planning of the operation
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Oversee the quarterly forecasting process, working closely with operational teams and communicating objectives to stakeholders within the business
- Analyse the financial performance and work with department managers in commercial reviews to seek ways to optimise costs
- Improving the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Complete the financial submissions for the company to ensure legal obligations are met
- Manage the payroll activity
- Manage the sales and purchase ledger
- Reconcile the commission statement
- Assisting with the Year End audit process providing answers to any queries in a timely manner
This is a real career maker for an ambitious Qualified Accountant who has aspirations to become a number 1 in the near future. In return the company offers flexible working in a very "laid back" culture. Interviews are available this week for interested candidates.