Agility are currently partnered with a number of Companies (SME's and PLC's) based in the ……… area, who are looking to bring on a number of graduates into the fields of Business, Analysis, IT and Finance.
Current live roles are as follows:
- Junior Commercial Analyst
- Graduate BI Analyst
- Graduate Pricing Analyst
- Tax Trainee
- Graduate Management Accountant
- Graduate Insolvency Trainee
- Junior Front End Developer
- Commercial Finance Trainee
- Trainee Paraplanner
What we want from you……….
- Strong A-Levels (minimum ABB)
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Accounting, Economics, Business, Psychology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
It's a bonus if you have…….
- Previous experience presenting information to key stake holders
- Proficient use of VBA's
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java
- Previous experience using SAS
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI and Cloud collaboration solutions
The fun bits you will get!
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - study support will be given depending on the role i.e. Tax Trainee would provide ATT/CTA and Graduate Management Accountant CIMA/ACCA
- 33 days' holiday
- In-house training
- Company profit related bonus
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.