Senior BI Developer Manager X 2
£45,000 to £50,000 DoE
We are working with a leading UK Retailer who is bucking the current high street trend with over
£1 billion turnover and 170 stores across the UK.
Due to expansion of the business intelligence team they are seeking a multi-skilled data, business intelligence and reporting leader with board level experience and a track record of providing insightful, value added reporting to drive growth and profitability.
You will have previously held senior BI Manager roles in data and BI domain and understand the
requirements of stakeholders and the wants and needs of the wider business.
- Using Power BI provid analytic support to the business teams, understand the business context, formulate and execute appropriate analytical approach to address the business situation.
- Develop/ own comprehensive end to end solutions to address business problems.
- Drive innovative analytical approaches across the broader team and conceptualize and execute solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Work closely with partners across the businesses to share and implement best practices to drive data and analytics BI solutions
- Proactively communicate to the business and colleagues on project statuses
- Seek synergies in activities across teams and implement value-added enhancements to the way work is executed
- Work closely across business to deliver new recurring or one-time analytics requests
- Individual will be expected to independently understand/clarify project requirements with business partners, gather data and develop materials in Power BI to share with stakeholders
- Ensure consistency of data/metrics and adhere to the data quality standards of the team
- Improve / automate / document above processes. Participate in data initiatives to stream line processes, data enrichment and improve the data quality of the reporting process
- Strong Communication skills and metric driven communication to all parties
- Ability to disseminate knowledge and understanding to junior team members
- Extensive years of relevant work experience with extensive working knowledge in Data Analytics
- Expert in both Power BI and SQL
- Expert in Power BI
- Proficient with coding in SQL
- Ability to take a brief and deliver against it
- Modern forward-thinking business
- Industry leading salary
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Life and Health cover
- Inclusion in company bonus
- Preferential share options in FTSE 250