A well-established accountancy firm based in Blackpool requires the services of a confident and competent accounts assistant to join their small and friendly team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will be extremely varied and very hands on as you will be responsible for all key transactional tasks.
- The day to day posting of all cash and bank transactions
- Weekly & Monthly cash and bank reconciliations
- Invoice Finance daily notifications, allocation of transactions and monthly reconciliation.
- Sales Ledger
- Posting and allocation of transactions
- Dealing with Customer Account Queries
- Credit Control including recommending changes to credit limits and communication with the Sales team.
- Purchase Ledger including production of supplier payments for authorisation
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA
- At least 12 months experience working in a Practice environment
- Excellent Numeracy Skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise work load
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Analytical and good at problem solving
- Able to work well under pressure and changing requirements
- Accurate, good attention to detail
- A good understanding of financial systems, procedures and processes
- Experience of working with Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Office is essential
Salary negotiable depending on experience
You will demonstrate excellent organisational skills; confidence in your ability to anticipate what is needed; flexibility and ability to use initiative.
If you have all of the skills above please send in a up to date CV.