£20000 - £22000 per annum
Truly exciting opportunity to join a global organisation to develop your career within a growing finance team.
Reporting to the Group Management Accountant this is an exciting opportunity for a studying accountant to expand their career. Duties will include :
- Production of monthly Management Accounts up to trial balance (including all month end journals for accruals and prepayments)
- Production of all control accounts and reconciliations
- Production of various weekly financial reports
- Investigation into sales, gross profit margin and overhead variances
- Preparation and checking of monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation and checking of Intrastat returns and EC Sales Lists
- Assisting the Management Accountant with the production of the monthly Management Accounts Packs
- Assisting the Management Accountant with the production of the annual Budgets
- Assisting the Management Accountant with the production of the annual Statutory Accounts and supporting Audit Files
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Registers
- Involvement in credit control
- Involvement in monthly payroll preparations
- Reconciliation of bank accounts (including foreign currency accounts)
- Processing of purchase invoices, travel and other expenses (including foreign currency invoices and expenses
- Liaising with other Accounts Departments within the Group and carrying out intercompany reconciliations
- Liaising with external auditors and advisors.
This is an unrivalled opportunity for an ambitious CIMA / ACCA studier to progress their career. In addition the client offers 25 days holiday, full study support along with final salary pension.