My client are a unique company that excels in the identification, recruitment and retention of patients for clinical trials, at our own sites, on behalf of sponsors such as pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies and contract research organisations. They are looking to now add to their growing team and need a Assistant Accountant to start immediately.
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Support the Group Corporate Accountant in all aspects of daily accounting procedures, key for operating the Group finance function
- Manage the global invoicing to customers across the Group
- Manage the purchase ledger for Group/Head Office costs
- Manage the expenses system, including compliance with the travel policy
- Manage the banking procedures, including bank reconciliations
- Assist with producing the monthly reporting pack, including some balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with year end audit and tax requirement
- Production of quarterly Group VAT return for review
- Some credit control duties and ensuring bad debts are highlighted regularly.
- AAT 4 qualified.
- Studying ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Excel