Superb opportunity for a Qualified Finance Manager / Controller to join one of Preston's leading success stories. With unprecedented year on year growth, they are looking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager to manage a team of young and ambitious accountants.
As Finance Manager your duties will include :
Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
This position is initially offered on a 12 month fixed term contract although the liklihood of a full-time opportunity is highly likely.