A highly experience Management Accountant is being recruited for a growing manufacturing company based in the heart of Lancaster. Culturally, this business is growing and sales are up year on year.
Key accountabilities include;
- Report building and development of Management Packs
- Assisting with consolidation of Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecasts
- Variance analysis and commentary on monthly results as part of month end close
- Contributing to preparation of internal monthly management reports for senior management
- Contributing to preparation of monthly reports and submissions to the group company
- Business Partnering: Supporting specific areas of the business in terms of reporting and analysis as well as liaising with the business in the preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
The ideal candidate will be
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with at least 2 years PQE
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience
- Experience of financial controls and/or financial analysis
- You will be a committed team player with an appetite for a dynamic, high growth environment
- Strong IT Skills including advanced Excel and knowledge of ERP systems would be beneficial.