A leading global manufacturing organisation with great commuter links are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their Finance team. If you have a genuine desire to grow your career with a forward thinking compay then look no further.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following :
- Production of monthly Management Accounts.
- Production of annual Budget Packs.
- Production of annual Statutory Accounts and supporting Audit Files.
- Maintenance of all control accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Registers.
- Production of various weekly and monthly financial reports.
- Investigation into sales, gross profit margin and overhead variances.
- Preparation and checking of monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation and checking of Intrastat returns and EC Sales Lists.
- Preparation of other overseas statutory returns.
- Management of monthly payrolls and associated compliance issues.
- Credit Control and Credit Insurance.
- Treasury Management (including foreign currency bank accounts).
- Liaising with other Finance Departments within the Group and carrying out intercompany reconciliations.
- Liaising with external auditors and advisors, both in the UK and overseas.
- Management and supervision of a small team and contribution to the development of current accounting procedures.
This position will suit a newly qualified Management Accountant ideally from a manufacturing background. You will be commercially aware with a good eye for detail.
My client is in a fortunate postion to offer a competitive staring salary, 33 days paid holiday, company final salary pension scheme, life insurance scheme, private health insurance scheme and discounted gym membership