Senior Purchase Ledger Administrator
35 hours per week
On of the worlds, most recognized brands is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Administrator, working at their iconic offices you will manage the administration of a high volume of invoices. as part of a larger team
Benefits include (subject to certain eligibility criteria) membership of the Group Pension Scheme, up to 25 days paid annual leave and an Occupational Sickness Scheme
To support the Purchase Ledger Supervisor in the operation of an efficient purchase ledger function
The key responsibilities of the post are:
- To accurately process purchase invoices within Great Plains to the appropriate supplier account for Group invoices.
- To set up new supplier accounts within Great Plains.
- To call back suppliers to confirm changes to bank account details.
- To raise ad-hoc cheque payments.
- To update cash books with payment runs and manual cheque payments.
- To process payment runs.
- To reconcile supplier accounts.
- To liaise with internal and external customers to deal effectively and efficiently with queries and information requests.
- To ensure purchase ledger processes comply with SOx controls.
- To allocate DD and manual payments.
- To reconcile the purchase ledger control account.
- To review the wrong way balance report and take appropriate action to clear the balances.
- Assist with the reconciliation of the Club travel account.
- Oversee Club credit card process - journals & accruals.
- To carry out general administrative duties in order to assist the smooth running of the department.
- To carry out other ad hoc duties as and when required.
For a private conversation please call Peter on 01772 278078