Junior Data Analyst
Our client based in Birmingham is looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join their expanding data analytics team. The company has shown consistent growth over the past 10 years offering a brilliant opportunity for a determined and enthusiastic analyst.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data.
- Ensure that company data is recorded accurately and is correct.
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies.
- Liaising with key stakeholders, including others within the project team and clients to ensure that reports are delivered to a high standard.
- Upholding their company values throughout the project life cycle.
What do we want from you?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerical based degree (min 2:1)
- A motivated individual with an analytical mindset who will be confident working quickly to support our project team.
- Possess excellent time management and problem-solving skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be competent using Microsoft Software packages with an intermediate level of Excel knowledge.
- You must be able to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application hasn't been successful. However, we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.