An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the Accounts Team in an established Blackpool company. The company is a forward-thinking and progressive leader in the lighting industry with promising and exciting plans going forward.
- Has a clear understanding of the role of Accounts as a service provider to both internal departments, as well as external clients.
- Maintain effective communication and detailed records between customers/suppliers/colleagues always to ensure an efficient and smooth service and client satisfaction.
- Can process data quickly and accurately.
- Strong analytical and confident I.T Skills, especially Microsoft (Excel).
- Ensuring debtor/vendor days targets are achieved in line with company policy.
- Ensure timely notification of the problem to the team Leader / Accounts Office Manager.
- Bank Statement reconciliations & postings
- Acting on and liaising with colleagues to resolve client queries/disputes in a timely manner.
- Contacting clients regularly.
- Has clear communication skills.
- Proactively maintaining records.
- Provide holiday cover to other members of the department as needed.
- Someone who makes a positive contribution to a team.
This role will suit an AAT studier or candidates looking for an entry-level position. You can expect great support from the team along with study support. Good knowledge of Excel would also be an advantage.