My Client are a environmental company based in the Chorley area. They are currently going through a period of development. They are looking for a Management Accountant to come into the business originally on a part time temporary basis with the possibility of going full time permanent.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a forward thinker and be able to work autonomously and be able to support the business.
- Produce a full set of management accounts
- Maintain and oversee internal controls and procedures
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations, managing the accruals and prepayments, bank reconciliations and maintenance of fixed asset registers.
- Provision of information to assist with cash flow forecasting as required.
- Involvement in purchase ledger function, this will include processing of invoices as required, collating a payment run on a fortnightly basis for review by directors and then involvement in raising payments on Sage.
- Involvement in raising of sales invoices
- Reporting to the Finance Director/Managing Director on site performance
- Preparing management information as required for reporting and decision making for both finance and non-finance staff
- Main point of contact with the auditors during annual audit, dealing with day to day queries and information requests.
- VAT Returns
- Credit Control
- Part Qualified or Qualified Management Accountant
- Excel skills