An opportunity has become available for an established financial accountant to take up a role in the Preston area
My client offers a professional working environment in fantastic specification offices in a really busy environment, 30 days holiday and included benefits
Your duties will include:
- Preparing statutory financial statements for all group companies together with the group consolidation.
- Liaison with Directors for preparation of the relevant reports.
- Managing the audit process for the department, the planning, hard close and final audit.
- Responsible for ensuring that consolidations and intra-group balances are kept up to date and reconciled.
- Reviewing the internal controls of the finance department and recommend changes when necessary.
- Reconcile control accounts on a regular basis with appropriate review.
- Ensure the department stays up to date with technical accounting changes.
- Manage Tax compliance for the Group.
- Regulatory reporting for the Group.
- Company secretarial liaison, banking liaison and insurance management.
- Qualified Financial Accountant, preferably ACA or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively at Board level.
- The ideal candidate will have ideally previously worked in Financial Services background
We do aim to contact all applicants as soon as possible, however if you haven't heard from us within 2 weeks of the date you submitted the application, we regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and will contact you if any other suitable opportunities arise in the future.