£15000 - £17000 per annum
- To ensure that all stock movements are accounted for and explained.
- To ensure commission and royalty rates set by buyers are correct according to our records and query any that are not.
- Raise invoices and update files necessary for monitoring performance.
- Reconcile all commission and royalty invoices received pre payment.
- Responsibility for logistics financial reporting, controls, and analysis.
- Send out weekly labour reports and following up any queries.
- Produce monthly cost review documents with analysis and commentary.
- Lead the weekly operations meeting and the cost reviews for sites responsible for.
- To assist in the development, calculation, monitoring, and reporting on various logistics KPIs, driving performance in all functions.
- Identify and flag any potential risks or opportunities to the business.
- Build working relationships with staff within finance and in the wider business.
- To liaise with members of different departments to gather the information necessary for month end processes.
- To produce budgets and forecasts as required by the business for expected margin costs.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience
- Minimum of 2:1 in a finance related degree
- Potential to build strong relationships across the business.
- Commercial acumen and analytical approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Academically strong, highly numerate.
- Ability to deliver to deadlines and manage changing priorities in a fast paced environment.